Will you take a leap of faith - plunge blindly into an unknown world? A floating city awaits sitting in an endless sky. Learn to cause the city to fall and levitate, affecting gravity and wind. Master tools like parachutes and jet packs while traversing the dangerous cityscape. The lowest depths have one consolation: you can only go up!
This is an exploration-platformer. If you don't know where to go, explore older rooms with new tools or falling speeds!
- Move with the arrow keys, WASD keys, or left stick.
- Jump with A button or space.
- Activate the parachute by holding B button or left click.
- Activate the jet pack by holding X or Y button, right click, or middle click.
- Note, you have to unlock the parachute and jet pack first.
|Published||Jun 16, 2015|
|Author||Tim Ned Atton|
|Made with||Unity, Aseprite, Audacity|
|Tags||1GAM, Metroidvania, Pixel Art, Unity|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Update!74 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.